1. the person against whom the proceedings are conducted on the application of coercive measures of a medical nature should be given the right to independently carry out its and referred to in articles 46 and 47 of this code, the procedural law, if his mental condition allows him to exercise such rights. The conclusion of the experts involved in the production of forensic psychiatric assessment, and if necessary, a medical certificate medical organization providing psychiatric care in a hospital. The legal representative of the person against whom the application of coercive measures of a medical nature drawn to participation in a criminal case on the basis of an order of a preliminary investigator or court. In the absence of an immediate family member may be recognized as the legitimate representative of the guardianship and tutorship agency.
2. a legal representative has the right to:
1) know of the Commission of an act prohibited by the criminal law continues to represent him;
2) submit petitions and challenges;
3) submit evidence;
4) participate with the permission of the investigator in investigative actions carried out at his request or the request of his counsel;
5) to acquaint themselves with the records of the investigative actions in which he was involved, and to make written comments about the accuracy and completeness of the records;
6) at the end of the preliminary investigation, be informed of all the materials of the criminal case, prescribe any information from it and in any amount, including the use of technical means to receive a copy of the ruling on termination of the criminal case or criminal case in court for imposition of compulsory measures of a medical nature;
7) to participate in the proceedings of the criminal case;
8) appeal against the actions (inaction) and the decision of the investigator, the Procurator or the Court;
9) receive copies of judgements;
10) know about the criminal case brought by the complaints and submissions and to file objections to them;
11) to participate in the meeting of the courts of appeal, cassation and supervision instances.
3. clarification of the legal representative of the rights provided for in this article, shall be drawn up.